Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rating Board

Rate this question

tom91

Question

Placed a call this morning to check on status of my claim that's under reconsideration. Its been at rating board for almost 30 business days. Today they informed me that on my file it was noted 2/16 that it was ready for decision/rating board. Does this indicate they may be preparing to decide it soon?

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

ChuLai69,

If you get that upset reading Bronco's posts why not just stop reading them. You accuse him of providing wise ass comments but you are doing the same by attacking him in this post yourself.

I'm sorry, but Bronco does provide a great deal of valuable information on these forums. I, for one, happen to appreciate his honest opinions. All is not well at the VA and we all know it.

We aren't here to bash each other on a personal level. That just drives people away. I almost left due to people like you who feel the need to take out their frustrations on fellow vets. It's not fair, not nice and certainly not very productive. You can state your opinion without the personal insults.

None of us know the personal issues or the demons haunting our fellow vets that post on here. Just because someone has an opinion that rubs you the wrong way doesn't justify the attacks.

Your correct Jhawk, who needs this crap. "We aren't here to bash each other on a personal level. That just drives people away. I almost left due to people like you who feel the need to take out their frustrations on fellow vets. It's not fair, not nice and certainly not very productive. You can state your opinion without the personal insults." I think that's what I was saying Jhawk. Read your own post my friend. I was saying the same thing you just quoted. Who needs it??? There is so much negativity in this form of late. I agree the VA has its problems but so does every other place. I need the VA, it saved my life. You need the VA weather you agree you do or not. Im just not one that gets all out of place because the VA sneezed and no one wiped its nose. And yes I agree negativity drives people away. Again you quoted your own post. I just don't need it. Sorry!! Happy reading to all my brothers and sisters. "Never Chieu Hoi" and remember to fight the fight.

Edited by Chu Lai69