VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tbi - Concussion

Rate this question

Lee Mullins

Question

I was in both Afghanistan 2001 to 2002 and Iraq 2003 to 2004 I was around a lot of explosions and IED's in 2007 I finely received 100% P&T with TUID in 2008 I was treated for TBI I was told I have moderate TBI was given tested and went to a balance center for balance related problems and then I went through testing for memory loss and forgetfulness and I was given a PDA from the VA and I was told that I have Mild TBI and I was just wondering should I put in for the purple heart. I was awarded a bronze star medal with V device also the Combat Infantryman Badge and Combat Action Badge along with 22 ½ years of service. Just wondering what I should do if any thing

I was treated at my VA hospital 3 to 4 years after I retired from the service I was told I had a mild TBI. I was around a lot of IED’s and mortars I never got treated for a concussion when I was in combat would that keep me from trying to apply for the Purple Heart

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question