Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hearing Aids

Rate this question

boomer2

Question

Just found out that the VA will give you a blue tooth device that connects to your TV as well as one for your cell phone. Don't know how many people out there are aware of this but, I can tell you it will help me imensely.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Just found out that the VA will give you a blue tooth device that connects to your TV as well as one for your cell phone. Don't know how many people out there are aware of this but, I can tell you it will help me imensely.

Thanks for that information-they just sent me a nice cordless phone-Clarity. Its great! Has a great volume control and a Boost to insure you can hear clearly.

• HadIt.com Elder

I just got 2 hearing aids seems like I am now hard of hearing in 2 ears. It is blue tooth but they told me I had to buy the devise to make the blue tooth work,

Anyone now how much they cost my audiologist although very nice was sort of unsire

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Thanks for that information-they just sent me a nice cordless phone-Clarity. Its great! Has a great volume control and a Boost to insure you can hear clearly.

CB,

Did the Audiology clinic supply it direct to you or did they send you

to prosthetics to supply the phone to you ?

Thanks

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

CB,

Did the Audiology clinic supply it direct to you or did they send you

to prosthetics to supply the phone to you ?

Thanks

It was mailed to me directly. My audilogist approved, about 10 days later I received it UPS. Ask and thy shall receive!

Pete53

If you are SC'd for hearing impairment you should not have to pay for it. You need to tell them that your wife is raising hell with you because the TV is to loud. I am getting mine on the 20th of April. I'll let you know how they work.

I have one. It is okay unless the TV is up loud-there there is an echo effect. It doesn't work for music very well-but that is more because of the hearing aids I have (Alera 61s behind the ear). There is no bass at all, its not like my in-ear earphones. i don't konw what it cost though, since it was issued to me with the hearing aids.

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a book,and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching. --17 different possible sources, all lacking verifiable attribution.

B.S. Doane College, Mgt Info Systems/Systems Analysis 2008

M.S.Ed. Purdue University, Instructional Development and Technology, Feb. 2021

M.S. Purdue University Information Technology/InfoSec, Dec 2022

100% P/T

MDD

Spine

Radiculopathy

Sleep Apnea

Some other stuff

-------------------------------------------
B.S. Info Systems Mgt/Systems Analysis-Doane College 2008
M.S. Instructional Technology and Design- Purdue University 2021

(I AM NOT A RATER- I work the claims BEFORE they are rated, annotating medical evidence in your records, VA and Legal documents,  and DA/DD forms- basically a paralegal/vso/etc except that I also evaluate your records based on Caluza and try to justify and schedule the exams that you go to based on whether or not your records have enough in them to warrant those)