Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Won One And Tie One

Rate this topic

Stretch

• In Memoriam

Won Dental connection for two teeth. There were 10 teeth involved, but they low balled it at 2. I didn't even read the decision, yet.

COPD remanded again...Don't know how many years this has been bouncing around. I only read one line of the decision, and then I decided to read it when my stomach was in better condition.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you on the dental-

any award is a Victory-

COPD claims can get quite involved.

Is there anything the remand requires VA to get that you can obtain yourself?

• In Memoriam

Well, I read it today.

Turns out 4 of my teeth are service connected. This has been going since 2003

The COPD claim was once again remanded because the RO did not give the evaluation that the BVA wanted them to. Isn't this a conflict of interest???? Anyway this time I am going to go all out. This one has also been going since 2003.

• HadIt.com Elder

Good for you Stretch.

My SMR's show three extractions and several fillings in 4 yrs. Not sure if I would qualify for anything or someone would have said by now.

If we were paid interest for their so called errors of needless delays, there wouldn't be as many.

• HadIt.com Elder

If you are 100% the VA is supposed to do your dental work anyway. They are great at pulling teeth. I am using a private dentist after they screwed up a filing three times and would not do an implant for me. I guess if I ever need dentures I might go back. As long as I have the money I am staying away from them.

If you are 100% the VA is supposed to do your dental work anyway. They are great at pulling teeth. I am using a private dentist after they screwed up a filing three times and would not do an implant for me. I guess if I ever need dentures I might go back. As long as I have the money I am staying away from them.

They use students from a local dental college-free labor!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use