Rate this question

pacmanx1

Question

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

My daughter sent me a link on Face Book that said active duty members that belong to Navy Federal Credit Union and have direct deposit will be made by the credit union if necessary. They will use there own funds to offset the lack of funding by the federal Government if necessary. This is awesome!!

My daughter sent me a link on Face Book that said active duty members that belong to Navy Federal Credit Union and have direct deposit will be made by the credit union if necessary. They will use there own funds to offset the lack of funding by the federal Government if necessary. This is awesome!!

Wow, now that is awesome! Thank you for posting this!!!! Our own Congress isn't showing their Americanism, but the Navy Federal Credit Union surely is!

Still got a hour...............................................Oh, wait. Speaker of the House, just said they agreed on a CR until next week to finalize the deal. No shutdown..

Hamslice

Good, now get cracking on my claim. The cleaning lady is getting tired of cleaning all the dust of my file every week:rolleyes:

Well, no shut down so the thread is now closed.

To those that did not go into political posts - thank you.To those that did go into political posts - please keep in mind - Hadit.com is not for political discussion.

Maybe people will stop worrying and being fearful about this, for now.