Jump to content

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

  • homepage-banner-2024.png

  • donate-be-a-hero.png

  • 0


Rate this question



  • Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

My husband wants to sign up for ebenefits so he watch for his pending claims. How do he do that. Can someone walk him through it. Ghanks in advance for replies.

You can get level 1 acess by creating an account on the website, not much info there without level 2.

To get level 2 I had to go to my RO with 2 forms of ID and they gave me acess (I think a VA hospital can do it as well). You can view your claim status and payment history. There is alot of information there. It seems to be about as much info as what the 800 number can give you, but cant verify that.

Edited by Unknowing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to add that if someone is still in the military and have not retired or seperated yet, they just need to login using their CAC card and this will suffice for identification purposes.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use