Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Filed My Second Comp Claim

Rate this question

Kim82

Question

So I was going to use a VSO to file my second claim but the guy here never answers his phone and so I just decided to go at it on my own again. I figured since I did my first claim and it came with a favorable result there would be no harm in doing it again on my own. So I went onto the VONAPP system this morning and filled it out and submitted now I sit and wait for another year or so and go to more C&P exams but that is ok with me as long as everything is finally on record and addressed accordingly. I fully expect to be waiting at least a year for this claim to go through all the motions and what not and it's ok now because I can finally use the VOC Rehab program and since I am already over 50% I won't have to worry about my health care so I guess it will be a lil less stressfull this time around. Once again if it were not for all of the combined wealth of information on this site I would be clueless. So thank all of you for your time and information. I will update as things progress.

• HadIt.com Elder

Now that you have been rated all future claims are considered requests for increase. You don't have to go through all the stuff you have to when you file your original claim. Even if it is for a new condition you can just fill out a Statement in Support of Claim and state your claim.

I am the same way. If it not been for hadit I would never had gotten my claim approved.I had spent about 8 years trying before I found hadit & it still wound up taking me 8 years & a lawyer to get 100% with T&P & an SMC Rating of L

GARY

Now that you have been rated all future claims are considered requests for increase. You don't have to go through all the stuff you have to when you file your original claim. Even if it is for a new condition you can just fill out a Statement in Support of Claim and state your claim.

Oh well too late for that I already went through the whole process....guess they will let me know if they need anything else from me.

• HadIt.com Elder

So I was going to use a VSO to file my second claim but the guy here never answers his phone and so I just decided to go at it on my own again. I figured since I did my first claim and it came with a favorable result there would be no harm in doing it again on my own. So I went onto the VONAPP system this morning and filled it out and submitted now I sit and wait for another year or so and go to more C&P exams but that is ok with me as long as everything is finally on record and addressed accordingly. I fully expect to be waiting at least a year for this claim to go through all the motions and what not and it's ok now because I can finally use the VOC Rehab program and since I am already over 50% I won't have to worry about my health care so I guess it will be a lil less stressfull this time around. Once again if it were not for all of the combined wealth of information on this site I would be clueless. So thank all of you for your time and information. I will update as things progress.

At least you have a file date established... Did you submit new evidence? You can always get representation later, if you need it.

Good Luck.

• HadIt.com Elder

Kim:

Glad that Hadit has been helpful to you. You are on the right track.

Good Luck