VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dro Hearing

Rate this question

admiral7

Question

can anyone specify how many persons may attend a DRO hearing.I know the conference rooms are small.The reason I'm asking is that my daughter and her husband want to appear with me andd my wife at my hearing this thursday.I surely can use their help as I am very forgetful.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

can anyone specify how many persons may attend a DRO hearing.I know the conference rooms are small.The reason I'm asking is that my daughter and her husband want to appear with me andd my wife at my hearing this thursday.I surely can use their help as I am very forgetful.

admiral,

Having 6 or 8 people with you is no problem.

There is plenty of room !

All of them (potentially) can provide witness testimony (lay evidence)

if they have seen how the symptoms of your disability's, effect your life.

What issues do you have under the DRO's jurisdiction ?

What are your arguments ?

Carlie I was denied for adaptive auto and requested DRO to present all evidence face to face.I have complete right arm amputation,fused left wrist,confined to wheelchair unable to ambulate,undergoing home PT on outpatient basis ordered by VA rheumatologist.all issues are service connected just need to present evidence properly thanks

Carlie I was denied for adaptive auto and requested DRO to present all evidence face to face.I have complete right arm amputation,fused left wrist,confined to wheelchair unable to ambulate,undergoing home PT on outpatient basis ordered by VA rheumatologist.all issues are service connected just need to present evidence properly thanks

admiral,

What reason/s did they use to deny ?

Sure seems to me like it should have been granted.

admiral,

What reason/s did they use to deny ?

Sure seems to me like it should have been granted.

basis for denial was vocational rehab lady stated I was able to take a couple of steps but did not say that she was holding me up by the back of my pants before sittnng me back in my chair.I have a c&p stating unable to walk just need to get it in their hands otherwise it will go unread