Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dro Hearing

Rate this question

admiral7

Question

can anyone specify how many persons may attend a DRO hearing.I know the conference rooms are small.The reason I'm asking is that my daughter and her husband want to appear with me andd my wife at my hearing this thursday.I surely can use their help as I am very forgetful.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I had a Hearing in Waco with wife and brother for witnesses. They have to be sworn in to speak at a hearing but I could not get Mrs Pete to stop and boy did she ream out the VA.

Voc Rehab can be dicey are you using Tyler or Dallas?

Good Luck after over three years it appears that Dallas will help me combined with a HISA Grant to get Bathroom remodeled to walk in shower, a temperpedic bed and new a/c and heat.

The idea of IL is to help Veteran stay in their homes.

• HadIt.com Elder

I suggest reading that part of C&P exam report into your testimony. That way it gets in there and can't be avoided. jmo

pr

basis for denial was vocational rehab lady stated I was able to take a couple of steps but did not say that she was holding me up by the back of my pants before sittnng me back in my chair.I have a c&p stating unable to walk just need to get it in their hands otherwise it will go unread

I suggest reading that part of C&P exam report into your testimony. That way it gets in there and can't be avoided. jmo

pr

Ditto - I believe all of a claimants evidence needs to be read directly to the DRO during the Hearing

as it will become part of the record that can't be avoided. I would also read the date of the report and

where it was done, into the record.

Example : Bay Pines VAMC Progress Report, Dated XX/XX/XXXX authored by Dr. XXX states,

------------, etc...