VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Marine Vet Says He Lost His Cool In Va Call

Rate this question

allan

Question

• HadIt.com Elder
  • Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

This dude could not keep it together and he will pay the consequences. The more vets that do ths is the less comp the VA has to pay.

Sounds conspired, doesnt it.

Go Figure. I feel for the guy, but it is what it is and he knows better.

Basser

Hello All Hope All Is Well

It is most unfotunate however if the Various Agencies did there job Veterans would not have to do the things which you are all aware of from violence to suicide.

I did respond to the writer perhaps if there were more communication to the various of misgivings to the Media it would rattle the cage to those lazy morons in WASHINGTON DC.

Hi I am also a disabled Veteran and the truth is all VA Agencies are a holes and do nothing to assist veterans they call it Beaurocrocy I call it horse hockey more Constitutional Rights are violated than you know for Veterans .the Bottom Line is NO ACCOUNTABILITY but they sure went after this guy no less 2 years later what is wrong with this picture.VA has no resposibility to Veterans its all about how I can save my arse and job.I am in the process of a FTCA against the VA for Negligence and medical malpractice.Screw that if you can serve and are injured under there rules and regulations there is a responsibility by the VA. FEDRAL GOVERNMENT.This country has gone to the rich and powerful. And you wonder why veterans commit suicide!!!!!!!!!!!

Total time five minutes to respond the writer..

I think he had his rights, he was pushed to far.. and th epeople at the VA who caused hsi greif are to blame, not the vet... the government employees all fee entitiled and al lfeel like we work for them, not the other way around,, there is no accountability when they screw up.. none at all,, in fact they probably get promotoions for screwing disabled vets out of benefits.. it's sham..

leave this poor guy alone,, he is only doing what most of us would have done at our breaking point.. the scumbags who screwed him should thank the stars he only told them off..

IMHO

• HadIt.com Elder

RE: Marine vet says he lost his cool in VA call

Did anyone else catch the part when the the article reports, "...and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security" was called in.

Cmdr. Bob

Edited by Commander Bob

• HadIt.com Elder

............ ~* * HUMOR ALERT * *~ ............

Allan posts... http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/06/14/top-10-veterans-stories-in-today%e2%80%99s-news-%e2%80%93-june-14-2011/

RE: Veterans! Here’s your Top 10 News stories of the day

Story # 8..."VHA Moves Toward RTLS Rollout".

"VHA is aware that it needs to get its back-end systems ready for the rollout". LOL

RTLS ~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real-time_locating_system

RFID ~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio-frequency_identification

How far will they go? ... Is the vet going to be issued an embeded card or implant???

~

~ Edited by Commander Bob