Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Long Time Away I Really Need This Group Now

Rate this question

Josh

Question

Oh my goodness....

I have been away from my computer and this board for so long, I did not even know how to get around the Hadit Main page. And with using this new (for me anyway) Mozilla Firefox it was a Stretch. Yep it was one of you Stretch.

I opened my message box for the first time in don't know how long and saw messages there. ... Wow, a whole lot of you (a bunch), wrote messages. I cannot believe it, but not even realize we had a personal messenger here at Hadit, or at least one that worked. Somewhere along the line when I was using IE, (last week, smile) I Think I wrote a couple of messages but never heard back and did not follow up. No...Wait.. wait... wait... more is returning .... No doubt, I shared messages! Carlie, Berta, Pete, Stretch (a couple times)... Wow now the truth really comes out ...

Wow, that is a terrible fault I need to correct. I must tell you those of you I have shared with, I am so very sorry my friends. So much raw emotion has covered me over the last years that it only occurred to me the past Sunday we are getting slimed everywhere.

I learned that there is no question I absolutely must have PTSD. I must share with you all what has happened. You will never know how odd this sounds coming from these hands, but what has happened over the past 19 years has damn well got to be God's friggin plan! That I am alive and able to write here on Hadit, incredible. How lucky and with people I think give at least a little bit of rats a. I think.. Smile ..si o no .... The time here in Colombia the last ten years, it is is show-in. .

It has been a long long journey Getting to where I am today these 19 years later to be exact.

I have so much to share... I feel good.... Kinda anyway...

I have met so many people here it would be impossible to greet all I know.

But yes my claim has made it to the BVA and I have basically 30 days or so to file a reply to the Medical Opinion Response form... They included their Experts Medical Opinions in the Memorandum sent and now it is up to me to work through my PVA to finish this level of the claim.

I will edit the documents I am going to upload so no personal identifiers are left. Carlie I was sooo sick when I ask you to edit / delete the uploaded pages for security reasons, I could not even sit on my rear. Please please please accept my humble apologys..... Bows to Carlie

OK, no doubt, this time I will be back....l

Josh

Colombia

Boulder Colorado

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Josh,

Hi sweetie.

Upload when you can, I will be on the lookout.

If you need to - an easier way to do it is, make copies of the

papers - mark thru the name, SSA #, address, etc...

then scan the copies and upload those.

Welcome back Josh..... Thanks Stretch..

I was looking over my last posts and see I left notes that I thought my claim was in the Pre-determination stage... I was Wrong wrong wrong.. Found out it was Social Security Administration tracking me down to confirm I was actually alive and living in Colombia. Maybe somewhere they ran across Death Notice the Sate of Wisconsin Memorandum they submitted when I got out of the Nursing home after two-and-a-half years. Ah sheesh who knows ehat happened but let me share the latest with you all here.

Carlie, Berta, and TBird, I have edited out the personal information... smile

OK first on the list is a form that does not even have a number It's a MORF form... Medical Opinion Response Form...

As you can read, the BVA is requesting my response to the two two medical opinions provided courtesy of the VA Medical Expert Staff who reviewed the 1151. Berta, I don't know if you remember, but my claim was quite extensive and provided a considerable amount of detailed and footnoted information. I also including the original MRI's that went unread and totally unnoted by the Denver, VA radiology staff. I will include one slice of that series in the upload also so those of you who have not seen it, can check it out. On that slice I, you will notice the two large laminar walled lesions which the VA MD Experts called MS. Oddly enough that is the exact used to describe an active Cerebral Abscess. Check it out.

In another predictable twist, the Houston RO LOST those films and thank the lord I had taken photos before submitting or all I'd have were words... The MRI's are so much clearer than their words.

I will include the their experts opinion and note it is indicated in that "experts" reply, those are suppose to be MS lesions. I don't think so and note only because I say so.

OK This one gets the Exhibits and I will go on in another topic page ....See you there... Probably not tonight but tomorrow for sure.

Look at these pages, Please make comments, If you find anything you want me to take note of, Please note it in a reply.

thx Josh

post-300-0-55862200-1310085889_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-12346600-1310085905_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-65358000-1310085962_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-92365100-1310085973_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-53028700-1310085988_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-15046900-1310086007_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-72513400-1310086021_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-71337000-1310086033_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-25908200-1310086051_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-27054700-1310086072_thumb.jpg

Thank you Dearest Carlie ....So good to see you here.... I almost lost it this past Friday when I received the MORF (Medical Opinion Request Form.) and included their experts opinion. Note that NO mention is made with regard to the Milwaukee Wisconsin VA Chief Neurologist's opinion, who agreed with the diagnosis here in Colombia was correct. Wow need to include that scan to be sure.

Josh,

Hi sweetie.

Upload when you can, I will be on the lookout.

If you need to - an easier way to do it is, make copies of the

papers - mark thru the name, SSA #, address, etc...

then scan the copies and upload those.

I was there a long time ago.. I spent a lot of time there and traveling in Colombia. my wife is from there..

I have been to both ends and the middle...

I could suggest some places to go.. I will never ever go to those places ever again, as I am in my last years and too sick..

Edited by retiredat44

Retired. I'd love to get your suggestions

I was there a long time ago.. I spent a lot of time there and traveling in Colombia. my wife is from there..

I have been to both ends and the middle...

I could suggest some places to go.. I will never ever go to those places ever again, as I am in my last years and too sick..

Edited by Josh