VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Disablity Payment

foreveryoung

Has anyone noticed their monthly VA Payment amount dropping? This month it was $10.00 short and now 1 Sept. it appears to be $90.00 short. I did call the Phil. office when I first noticed it last month and was told they would look into, but never received a reply.

Thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I'd write a letter, disagreeing with any reduction, for any reason, and send it to the VARO certified mail.

Remember that government agencies can attach part of your payment. The VA financial section

may be able to tell you what is happening. They have a number different from the usual VA 1000 number.

If you have direct deposit, something strange may be going on.

I've been 80% for 5 plus years and never seen a decrease. I don't know whats going on.

Edited by Chuck75

I have direct deposit and have for years. I can see all pending payments from the VA prior to the first of the month. This months pending payment is $90.00 less than it should be. I have called the Bank that shows the post amount, but they have no control on amounts received from the VA. When I called the 1000# last month I was told someone would send me a letter in 2 weeks with an answer, still waiting. Do you know the number for the VA financial section?

Thanks