VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Psycotic Disoder And Ptsd Lower Back And Knee

Rate this question

Psycotic disorde

Question

Allright i have a claim for PTSD and Psycotic disorder back and knee. I started my claim in march 22 2010 and my claim has just moved to descison then 4 days later went to Notification phase. so i call the 1800 number they told me my claim was rated on september 12 right. the next day yesterday i long on ebenefits and surprisingly it went back to the decesion phase. well i called them today they told me that my claim was sent back for corrections and was rated again on the 15. so i checked today and it was still in decision even though its already been rated. what im worried about is they going to deny me. its been 17 months now my unemployment is almost up heck i even sent a hardship packet in they got all the evidence so i need an opinion.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Welcome Aboard

Psycotic what makes you think you might be denied?

One good thing for sure, is it didn't go back to developement stage!

JMO...I see your already 50% SC, which makes a very good standing combined with what has just been rated to be considered for a possible 100%, either schedular or TDIU. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that's what I think is going to happen cause I have no idea how strong your case is/was.

Now, I can tell you what I think could of happened. Since it was rated twice in a matter of 3 days tells me the correction was fast and easy for them to make me think, that when it was rated the first go around they noticed an error and then sent back to the rater for re-evaluation. Whether the outcome is goin to be good or not so good, who knows. But my opinion is your goin to be surprised. Again, this is only my opinion!! I'm wishing the max for ya. Good Luck

Coot

alright thank you cooter thanks for your reassurance. i just cant wait for i9t to be complete now i have read in another forum the sucess stories that you check the letter generato once it goes back to notification phase i hope will are maill sucks we dont get till about 5pm which sucks

They will only compensation the main MH disorder not both PTSD and psychosis.

They will probably be using the new PTSD criteria explained in this forum.

However if you had evidence of inservice psychosis ratable at least at 10% , then they will surely apply the chronic presumptive regs to that claim if it is the main MH disabilty you have.

The back and knee disorders will need an inservice nexus (link or cause).