Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It's A Yes!

Rate this question

sparkle

Question

GOT MY AND A YEAR OF BACK PAY WOO HOO!!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP GUYS AND WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU CONNION. NOW ALL I NEED IS TO GET MY 100% AND IU FROM THE VA. HOPE THEY WILL LOOK AT MY LETTSER FROM SSD AND GIVE IT TO ME. ONCE MORE THANK YOU ALL.

*SPARKLE

*Sparkle

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Wow! That is great news Sparkle. This should brighten up your Thanksgiving a little bit. I'll let you know when I get my back pay. Every case is different but it might give you I quess about the time frame. Again, congrats and best wishes.

Great news Sparkle and if the SSDI awarded solely for SC conditions ,then this is great evidence for TDIU.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Great news Sparkle and if the SSDI awarded solely for SC conditions ,then this is great evidence for TDIU.

Berta, was told this morning that my back pay was released this morning and should be in my account by fri or mon. and will get my first ssd check on dec 14 this has been a great morning. I was also told that it will only take me about one year to get news about my IU claim. I feel good about getting my IU but will also be fighting by fight until I die with my dear VA. You are a blessing to me and so many other at hadit.

*Sparkle

Hey Sparkle. That is great news! I am sitting down at the SS office trying to find out why they haven't released my back pay yet. Wish me luck.

hey, i filed back in 09/01/2011 for my SSDI. How long do think it will take for me to get mine???? VA has me at 260% comp. and I file for TDIU so I can get CHAMPVA for my wife.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"