Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got Rated For Ptsd

Rate this topic

11cvolley

Well after 14 rough months I got service connected for ptsd and get to keep my old rating for asthma. 70% PTSD and 30% asthma for a total of 80%. I am still in shock and it still feels unreal to me. If you have seen my story on the PTSD claim section then you know what this means for others in my position. I hope that others like me read it and find hope for their claims. hadit.com has been very good to me and IDK what I would do without the amazing people on here. I'd like to thank my wife, Susan from vetwow, USMCGirl, John, Carlie, my social worker, lady at VA that helped me file when my old VSO laughed at me, and everyone else that chimed in. This really is the best website for veterans and I hope it continues that way. Again, thank you so so so much.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! Every success counts - every inch takes so much, but is worth it in the end.

lol thank you. I'll have to google that lol.

I really can't express how this has mentally changed me. Knowing that there was enough evidence from in service to grant it makes me feel more real. Like before I always had this feeling of people looking at me and saying liar. Now I can push those feelings out because I know there is evidence and it was enough for even the RO to say yes.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use