Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Range Of Motion

Rate this question

mrb

Question

I have been going to the P-Therapist working with range of motion issues( wrist,arm). I understand the Deluca Factor but i can't seem to find anyone that has a percent rating on this issue. Any answers will be helpful.

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

jfrei, Im new to all of this, Heck I've not even made it to the va yet. Im still trying to get written statements etc, so when I do go to the va I can hand them a book, and it sounds like they still will screw it up. The only advice I can give you is research, research and more research. Go to the civillian docs and be honest tell them everything and make them write it down in there files. Search this website, there is alot of good info on here.

• HadIt.com Elder

Chronic pain disorder involves more than just pain. It usually involves depression, sleep disorder, and downward spiral of interaction between physical pain and mental pain. People with chronic pain disorder are miserable and often on narcotics without great effect.

DeLuca v Brown 95 criteria is supposed to be used with pain related claims but they sure didn't relate it with mine! Good post here on hadit search by Allen for those who want to read DeLuca v Brown US Court of Appeals No 94-242.