Rate this question

vetinpa

Question

Can anyone tell me the course and appeal takes, here is why I ask

Claim with VSO 11/25

Claim with VLJ 11/29

Claim with VLJ counsel 11/31 to?

Claim with VLJ 12/12/11

Anyone know what counsel does? Am I getting close to a decision here, this is an old claim. Thanks

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

It seems hopeful to me and you are close to a decision one way or another. it looks like the law judge has made a decision and they had counsel review it for accuracy.... Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things.....

Does any one know??

Well decision is made, it is pending dispatch, DAV says in their computer it just says "Disposition approved", nothing else is in there yet, but he also said that they did not remand it and that is a good thing, any thoughts, does disposition approved mean good news???

Edited by vetinpa

If you have access to eBenefits go to download letters and benefit letter and see what it says...

Well decision is made, it is pending dispatch, DAV says in their computer it just says "Disposition approved", nothing else is in there yet, but he also said that they did not remand it and that is a good thing, any thoughts, does disposition approved mean good news???

I do have access but what letter are you talking about? When I looked at the benefit letter it still said the old rating, is there another letter I should look at? I think I am missing something on ebenefits, I have seen people on here before talking about the letter generator, but I am not sure I am looking at the right thing?