Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Won!

Rate this topic

navydoc2

I wish I could line all you guys up and give you all high fives and hugs. I know I could not have done it without my hadit family. I had my ALJ hearing on the 29th of December. I have been a wreck for the last month leading up to it. I get to the hearing with my wife. My lawyer meets with me and tells me that the clerk just spoke with her and he said there was going to be a "quick" hearing. I go in with my lawyer and I'm sworn in and we go through all the blah blah blah. The judge asks one question "Have you worked since May of 2008?" Of course my answer is NO! Just like that I'm leaving with a fully favorable decision, after over 3 years of getting denied and wondering if this was going to happen. It did and I want to be the first to say you guys were a big part of helping me get here. When I found this site, I was struggling to make ends meet, working two jobs, going to school and failing to do either well. I was 30 percent S/C and felt like I should be higher but didn't know how to get there. Within three years I am now TDIU, with SSD. You can not well maybe you can understand what this means for my family. While it will never make up for my hearing loss, back and knees, depression etc. I because of God and you guys will be able to provide for my family in a way that I couldn't do while working two jobs and struggling to keep them both. So line up and accept my thanks : Carlie, John, PR, Pete and Pete, Jbasser, Wings, Berta, and even Cowgirl where ever you are. I have learned so much but most importantly I have learned that no one will be a better advocate for you than YOU. The wealth of knowlegde here is immeasurable, I hope to add to that base. I just wanted to say thanks Hadit family and thats what we are here for all you do God Bless T-Bird for having the vision. To those that are still waiting don't give up you have the evidence and the truth on your side.

/ doc

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am soooo jealous - but congratulations anyways!!!

I just received a remand and I go back to the ALJ from H*ll, so the battle continues...

• HadIt.com Elder

You did a heck of a Job yourself without giving up. Enjoy this win. It does make you feel better.

Now the door should open at the VARO to get 100 percent or IU with that decision, It can only help.

J

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use