VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question About My Claim?

Rate this question

mdb72388

Question

I was in my va reg. affairs office when a guy walked in with info on my claim that I got approved for 100% and I'm also getting a lot of backpay i'd prefer not to say how much... I was wondering how long it takes to get ur 1st payment (i havent gotten the letter yet, and the day the guy came in was tuesday the 17th about a week ago, my friend said, prob march 1st? just curious.. thx God bless

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Ok I was found competent! yay! I called the VA Benefits number and they told me to contact my bank and see if they accept large deposits.

57,000$ is to be in my account 1/30/12(Monday) So I called my bank and asked, they said yes.. then I asked if they could tell if there's any money to be deposited Monday they said no. Since it's direct deposit does it just go strait from Va Monday Morning to my account and it'll be there? J/w dunno if the VA screwed up my Routing or Checking # (I had to call in and change them months ago to my new account.) any knowlege of this would be greatly appreciated thanks.

& if my savings is negative due to a monthly fee (-3) will va benefits deposit to my checking (where I have it set to go) or will they not deposit it cause i know va benefits wont deposit if ur account is over drawn do to an over draft fee (mine is a 5$ fee made me -3$) j.w again any info is great ty.

Edited by mdb72388