BUZZ

Question

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

it used to be an average 3 month wait for me but I am seeing a lot of people wait 6 months and more after their C&P exams before they get a decision there is no time limits for them to do anything it gets done when it gets done this is the hardest part of the claim process waiting.... we have all had to do it thats why we always tell everyone to take up fishing because you need good way to pass the time

Hello.....I had 3 C&Ps in Dec ....heard nothing yet ...still waiting.... Yea fishing is good idea and if you live where its too cold .....move to where you can. All I can add is be patient and NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

Yeah Capt. C. I hear ya! Don't know whether to laugh or cry :( ..I filed 1/23/11. R'cd Vcaa 3/2011..C&P on 7/06/11 and on 11/01/11. Claim went to Prep for decision/Rating on 12/14/11. I have 7 contentions plus Tdiu. Poa>Dav.

• HadIt.com Elder

I think these younger vets are filing more claims than us Vietnam Era vets. This is a good thing but maybe it is slowing down the snails at the VARO. A year is too long for a disabled vet to wait for benefits. 6 months is too long. I think if a vet files while still in service he should receive his disability within two weeks of ETS. Not only do vets have a hard time getting hired the disabled ones face employment discrimination based on disability. The companies have gotten smart about beating the EEOC.