Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pittsburgh Varo Newest Oig Report

Rate this question

vetinpa

Question

http://www.va.gov/oi...1-04216-103.pdf

Thought you all would like to read this, not sure if this is the right area of the forum for it, if not, I apologize, maybe one of the moderators could move it. VERY interesting read. I assume these are available for public view for every VARO. Take a look, worth your read if this is your VARO.

Edited by vetinpa

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

http://www.va.gov/oi...1-04216-103.pdf

Thought you all would like to read this, not sure if this is the right area of the forum for it, if not, I apologize, maybe one of the moderators could move it. VERY interesting read. I assume these are available for public view for every VARO. Take a look, worth your read if this is your VARO.

Thank you for sharing this new program. Poor Pittsburgh, they look to be one of the first evaluated on this new program. Like always mid management seems to be the main ones to drop the ball on training and getting the info out there for the raters etc.Maybe a uniform program might speed things up as well as improve their accuracy on the claims. Can't get any worse.If management demands high standards things will change quick. If they don't , it will go by the wayside like so many other programs they seem to start, but after a couple of years they switch to some new one and everyone has to be retrained AGAIN! Let us Hope! Mike

I seen a few other OIG audits online when I google searched this, if you google VARO OIG reports you can find them pretty easily. I did not go into them because I was only interested in Pittsburgh and they are quite lengthy.