Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Else Get This?

Rate this question

AFMedic09

Question

Just tried to check out my documents on ebene. as I am in Prep.for Notification. Got this error message. I can't even see my AB7?? Anyone know what's going on or having similar issues?

Download VA Letters

We are unable to locate records in VA files indicating eligibility for the VA letters that are currently provided in this on-line service. Please call the National Call Center at 1-800-827-1000 if you need additional information.

1 John 4:9

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Just tried to check out my documents on ebene. as I am in Prep.for Notification. Got this error message. I can't even see my AB7?? Anyone know what's going on or having similar issues?

Download VA Letters

We are unable to locate records in VA files indicating eligibility for the VA letters that are currently provided in this on-line service. Please call the National Call Center at 1-800-827-1000 if you need additional information.

This is normal for ebenefits, don't worry or stress over it.

It goes up and down all the time.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Thanks Carlie! Ugh. Honestly I can't keep myself from checking ever since the rater called me yesterday. Ok, I'll put myself on controls and just try not to check again until tomorrow. Really, he said the paperwork would be mailed within 4 days, so I shouldn't check until Friday or Sat...but I can't help it.

I know you're right. I just feel the need to know as soon as anything is posted and not a moment later. lol The waiting is gut wrenching once you know you're colse to the end of the first hurdle.

Medic, I always get that message on about the VA letters because I don't have any letters to download. Congrats on nearing completion. Btw, how many contentions did you file? I am still waiting and filed my claim on Jan 23, 2011. Through the most backlogged in the nation............Houston.

Why arrive at the grave relatively unscaithed, rather than to skid in sideways yelling "Holy Crap! What a Ride!"

Medic, I always get that message on about the VA letters because I don't have any letters to download. Congrats on nearing completion. Btw, how many contentions did you file? I am still waiting and filed my claim on Jan 23, 2011. Through the most backlogged in the nation............Houston.

Hey Cav, mine is a year older then yours. Yes, it is in Houston .

Papa

Cav, I had about 14 contentions. I filed everything at once rather than individually. I filed on Jan 24,2011. Had my C&P's in March 2011. Stayed in Gathering Evidence until March 2012. Just moved to Decision Phase March 22,2012. Got a call yesterday from the rater verifying my dependents and my banking info, and now I am in Prep. for Notification. My RO has the highest for appeals so that doesn't give me a warm fuzzies about a fair initial rating. However, I am glad I at least have 30% according to the rater who called me....

Edited by AFMedic09

You are doing good though. I have 8 contentions plus Tdiu. Filed original claim Jan 23, 2011. C&P July 6,2011 and Nov 1, 2011. Prep for decision on Dec 14, 2011 and it has stalled out there (needs a jump start).

Why arrive at the grave relatively unscaithed, rather than to skid in sideways yelling "Holy Crap! What a Ride!"