Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hi Family I Am Hurting

Rate this question

maset22

Question

Out of much respect , I have to great all, with hope that you are all doing well. I have pick up this page for the second time to communicate, just so happend on the first time a friend call and broke that cycle for a little while. Oh yea! He made me laugh, a rear moment for me.

To get to the bottom of this, I had an anger flashback at a small street fair we (wife, grandaugter, and myself) all I wanted to do was make some memories with my grand and wife, at this small carnival. In my eyes, the person at the horses ride ripe me off.

I had paid the highest ticket fo for the grandauther to ride unlimited even thou to Her size ant hight. There was nuch much iems she coul rdesp, comming back to the horse carusll, my wife coul not go to hold her with out paying an additional ticket.

That did it for me, this lonely woman that was poking these rules down my trot. Alhoght it was not her fault. I saw HWHY 1 in Saudi and the massacre and good gobe and wanting to put that kind of pain on her.

Anyway it has been just under twoo weeks and I cant live it down, now reality and fabrication plus tiredness hase mase did somewhat scary. Any thoughts family? I don't seen to get better. Nnnnn

My God is first in my life, and I want to pleased. Him. Thanks for listening

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Thanks Pete, I was and probably still beating up on self, question flooding my mind on why me, why don't I get better with all those tools and years of therapy, your words of affirmation and encouragement means more to me than most medication could do. Thanks.

Yes Cooter, this Hadit was and is a stroke of genius, helping others, then turn right around and ask for some help, with out feeling stupid, or been belittle, I vote for Hadit,

Midnight, whoa!, comming that close to do harm, and been taunted as I saw it, and putting her image in that scene on highway one was more scary, I feel so coumfortable in my home, and what has been dream as avoidance, is ok with me, just because of incidents lik this. Now I do feel calmer after what seems as two weeks, thanks for Everthing , remind me as my small squad breefing. Dan