VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Who Has Had Success With Appeals Started Around 2009-2010 ?

Rate this topic

retiredat44

Who has had success with appeals started around 2009-2010 ? Also, what state are you in?

I wish there was a breakdown, a chart that had data, so I could see if my area is just moving sower than other areas and states... without having to ask people to post info...

MY claim started in early 2009. I won my first claim in 1997. Several issues were denied. I re-opened and added new claims in 2009. Mine is the the usual story, they rubber stamped ignored evidence, and I appealed, I then presented the evidence at a DRO hearing in 2010. I am still awaiting decisions from that DRO hearing in 2010. San Diego.

Any others have VA Claim experience in San Diego? recently? Since this is the success section, I would expect success info from San Diego..

Did you appeal, did you have a DRO hearing in San Diego? etc..

Thanx.. I very much appreciate any info..

note:

I know that many have had appeals for 5 years and longer...

I have good reasons for asking after only 3 years... (very bad health..)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are no accurate timeframes for any VARO or claims

under appeal at any level.

Any answer is absolutely nothing more, than a guess or speculation.

Each and every clim is different.

VA has very little accountability.

How true, I won an appeal at BVA level back in December on 2 issues, still waiting to hear from my VARO, had C&P pretty quick in Feb. now just playing the waiting game, next month will be 6 months and I am just waiting on a rating.

Zip on both of mine. As I looked at the first appeal, the actual date of claim was 2004.

I have an appeal pending from 2007 on my bi-lateral feet condition. I have been told that when I open new claims that is the reason why mine has continuously been pushed back. I had been informed that I should have a BVA hearing sometime this year and that has been since January when I heard that.

I feel your pain and I know how it is to have to seat and wait, especially when you have health issues. I am in GA and I have heard that there is a huge backlog in this state for VA matters

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use