Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally Completed

Rate this topic

denver80904

Denver...Congratulations way to hang in there!!! I think you can try for TDIU. :)

War is a country of will. There is no room for sympathy. If you're not willing to give up everything, you've already lost.”

- Act of Valor -

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VetinPa ----- LOL I use ebennies but it isn't working right now. Everything is telling me to call the 1-800.

Medic--- Thank you for the reply. I'm researching TDIU and writing notes to get worked on with my VSO.

I have been on this site for a few months now. I wish I did this prior to my claim. At least 60% 1st go around isn't to bad.

Denver, Congratulations!!

You listed a 10% rating for your C6, which means you have a SC spine rating. Your Doctors opinion stating that your spine injury prevents you for working will be partially supported by that. With you C6 injury do you have any kyphosis? If you do you should have a doctor opine that the additional stress caused by the misalignment has exacaburated or caused your lower back injury. Actually under 4.59 if your back is misaligned the adjacent segment should qualify for at least the minimal rating provided by law. I was sucessful in using 4.59 in arguing SC for my cervical spine due to my Kyphoscoliosis in my Thoracic spine.

Again congratulations and good luck!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use