VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

At Long Last...

Rate this topic

I received a call this morning from the POA telling me that the decision had been promulgated and retro will be direct deposited on the 31st. I verified that on ebenefits which also notes the AB letter on there, although, I'm still waiting for the "official" award letter which I am hoping will soon follow. TDIU was deferred from the information I received from POA which I hope is not going to be yet another battle with years more, but it is what it is, and I know that others have been waiting longer than I have which is unfortunate. It took me 7 years to get to this point, many times wanting to just drop the whole claim deal which I felt was adding further to my distress, but talked myself out of it if it would be the last thing I would do...I would not give up on the fight for truth!! I thank the developer of the site and all on this website that have answered my questions over the years after I found the site. I have been able to learn much through others, only wish that I had found it earlier. I still have outstanding claims, plus the TDIU to deal with, but I am still going to stay on it for as long as I can, not planning on giving up. I hope a good resolution for all those still waiting.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I received a call this morning from the POA telling me that the decision had been promulgated and retro will be direct deposited on the 31st. I verified that on ebenefits which also notes the AB letter on there, although, I'm still waiting for the "official" award letter which I am hoping will soon follow. TDIU was deferred from the information I received from POA which I hope is not going to be yet another battle with years more, but it is what it is, and I know that others have been waiting longer than I have which is unfortunate. It took me 7 years to get to this point, many times wanting to just drop the whole claim deal which I felt was adding further to my distress, but talked myself out of it if it would be the last thing I would do...I would not give up on the fight for truth!! I thank the developer of the site and all on this website that have answered my questions over the years after I found the site. I have been able to learn much through others, only wish that I had found it earlier. I still have outstanding claims, plus the TDIU to deal with, but I am still going to stay on it for as long as I can, not planning on giving up. I hope a good resolution for all those still waiting.

Congratulations 'Ethan'sGrandma'.. Best wishes on your continued success.

Bob

Congratulations. Keep on top of your deferred issue. Make sure you have sent in all the information they have requested.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use