Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Average "envelope" Arrival Times.

Rate this question

Inthewind

Question

So, here's my idea of a stress reliever for those that are in my situation:

Those that have been tracking in ePeggy and notice a "Claim Closed" or a change in your letters, tell us the date you noticed a change and then how many days AFTER the change to get the award packet/envelope in the mail.

It's one of those 3am ideas.blink.png

As an aside, when I contacted the DAV today to compare system information, I got a very snippy woman on the phone who said "eBenefits is NEVER correct and don't get your hopes up if you see a letter change in there, because your claim is sitting in pending decision in my system" and "It can take two months to get a packet once it shows closed on eBenefits".

Why do people insist on placing their crappy disposition on others?mad.gif I asked her if she ever took phone calls for the VA, because her attitude made me think I dialed them by accident!!

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

You definately need to follow-up on that it is likely the information that it is closed might be a mistake that could also be compounded knowing the VA that they might also think it is closed and doing nothing with your case.

Sorry I would also attempt to confirm the possibility of their awaiting a signature or something be sure to follow-up