VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anxiety % Wag's?

Rate this question

USAFSF

Question

Here are the findings of the C&P exam. I color coded all the items that the Dr listed in her findings. As you can see they go from 30 to 70%. I was diagnosed with alcohol dependence, depression, anxiety and MST while active. Any wag's?

Axis I: Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks with Agoraphobia and Alcohol dependence with Full Sustained Remission.
AxisII: None noted
Axis III: See medical records
AxisIIII: Psychosocial and Envirnment Problems, (social envirnment, Academic and Occupational)
AxisV: GAF 60
(BLUE)
[X] Occupational and social Impairment with reduced reliability and productivity.
(YELLOW)
Depressed Mood. Anxiety.
Panic Attacks that occur weekly or less often
Chronic sleep impairment
(BLUE)
Flattened affect; circumstantial, circumlocutory, or stereotyped speech
Disturbances of motivation and mood; difficulty in establishing and maintaining effective work and social relationships
(GREEN)
Near-continuous panic or depression affecting the ability to function independently, appropriately and effectively

Difficulty in adapting to stressful circumstances (including work or a worklike setting)

and obsessional rituals which interfere with routine activities.

Yellow = 30%

Blue = 50%

Green = 70%

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Great news from my claim I filed in 6/11. I was given 70% for Anxiety and 20% for my Hernia, to total 80%. Great way to start the new year, thanks for everyone on this forum that has helped me and taken the time to give me your thoughts. Back pay hurry up!

GREAT.....what did they say as to TDIU? Did VA defer TDIU?

Did they enclose a 21-8940 for you to file out and send to them?????

Lots of info about the form in our TDIU forum.........

This is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserved this award veteran and I think they might owe you more via TDIU.

Do you get SSDI and is it solely for the SC conditions?

You did very well.......relax, enjoy this victory, great news here today on some awards ...............for a change

Thank you Berta,

I received the letter and a phone call from my DAV and American Legion with the news. They said they mailed there letter out to me, but I am awaiting the BBE. I will follow up with you when I get it, it has been mailed and I am sure I will have tons of questions in reference to the TDIU.

Thanks again to EVERYONE!!!

Thank YOU for your service!!!!!!

Yes we can help here with the TDIU form...........how did you get 2 POAs???????? (DAV and AL)