Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Yet Another Success Story Thanks To Hadit.com And Its Members

Rate this topic

USMC5811

Well seeing how this is an "award" in a sense, I hope you all will bear with me while I jump up on a soapbox and give an acceptance speech........

Thank you Lord! Thank you T-Bird, once again for starting hadit.com and keeping it going all these years to help thousands of fellow vets and their spouses/family members. Thank you to all the elders, especially Berta and Carlie, for all the help you provided to both my husband (retired vet) and myself (a vet) that made this award possible. Thanks to my fellow vets that also answer questions and help to keep the morale up for me and other vets while we're waiting for a decision. Could not have done it without all of you. Thanks to whoever is inputting info on ebenefits at my RO for doing their job - not only accurately, but timely. Now I'll get down off my soapbox before I fall on my a$$......

WooooooHOOOOOOO !!! Got the Brown Envelope today which reflects 100%+ effective date July 1, 2011 with a few contentions still deferred. Checked banking account and retro will be available tomorrow. Definitely a life changing event and an emotional one.....one minute I'm wanting to dance, as best I can, around the house, the next I'm in tears......

To my brothers and sister vets out there....NEVER GIVE UP! and.....thanks again!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to my fellow jarhead. I just received my 100% award in December and I still can not believe it. I agree totally with your comments regarding our fellow hadit members, especially the elders like T-Bird, Berta and Carlie. Without them many hadit members, including myself, may not have won their battles with the VA.

Don't forget about all of your benefits that go with the 100% award. My wife got her Champva I.d. Card and membership package today. We went to our nearest military base and obtained our commissary access cards.I also filed documentation with my local tax office to receive tax breaks on my home and my vehicle. Check on all of the benefits available to you. You earned them.

I wish you and your family the best of luck and I hope you collect your benefits for many years.

Georgiapapa...

Hey USMC5811, Congratulations I feel your joy now settle down and enjoy life and do what makes you feel good

God Bless! Rich!!biggrin.png

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use