Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Berta Is The Best!

Rate this topic

rdawg

After 3 weeks of no response using the normal channels of epeggy and 800peggy I called the RO directly yesterday using the numbers Berta provided. It took some time but I got thru and spoke to a person who (after some convincing) agreed to look into why my combined rating of 40% was less than my fisrt rating of 50%.

I just got a call from the RO and they somehow just figured out that they made a mistake and forgot to include my sleep apnea award in my combined rating. I congradulated them on thier keen detective work and asked what my overall rating is now.

70% combined. ALL thanks to Hadit. Thanks for the numbers at the RO Berta!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank YOU for taking fast action.

This is GREAT!!!!!

I assume they are preparing a new award letter.

If you are unemployed I hope they make a TDIU statement in the new letter and also enclose the TDIU form.

Everyone here does their best to help anyone with a problem and your problem here might well have helped some other vet out there get through to this same VARO.

It sure beats filing a NOD on stuff like the problem you had.

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta is a big reason for Hadit being able to help. Congrats on using her advice and getting good results.

You are so very right, Carlie and in my book, Berta is so "crystal clear" and works so hard in helping everyone here at Hadit! Thank you Berta!

Celiasmile.png

Berta is a gem !

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use