• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rated 100%, Effective 1 Dec 2012

Rate this topic

Rover

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are on target Rover. I think the Date is 1 Jan 2011. But with VA they could say from the date that you had the C&P exam.

That's what happen to me.

Reason for: is even though you filed the claim in Dec 2011. the Va can say that the condition did not worsen until the exam and date it the day of the exam. So, if the effective date is 2013, that is probably what the did.

Reddit

Today, I received VA brown envelope -- the effective date is Jan 1 2011 @100% so i'm speechless. biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png

Thank God for Hadit Forum!!! I've spent countless hours reading members and moderators posting. I would not have been successful without this Forum and Members encouragements and recommendations.

Edited by Rover

I think you are on target Rover. I think the Date is 1 Jan 2011. But with VA they could say from the date that you had the C&P exam.

That's what happen to me.

Reason for: is even though you filed the claim in Dec 2011. the Va can say that the condition did not worsen until the exam and date it the day of the exam. So, if the effective date is 2013, that is probably what the did.

Reddit

Today, I received VA brown envelope -- the effective date is Jan 1 2011 @100% so i'm speechless. biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png

Thank God for Hadit Forum!!! I've spent countless hours reading members and moderators posting. I would not have been successful without this Forum and Members encouragements and recommendations.

Yay for you and for me I finally got something right with the VA. HOLLA. Man again congratulations with everything. If it doesn't say TDIU and you are enjoying going to work don't even worry about SSDI Just enjoy may you be blessed to enjoy that which you deserve.

KC

Congrats Rover you have earned every bit of the 100%. If the VA is saying you are 100% and P&T there there is without a doubt you should file for SSDI. Just my honest opinion because SS looks at the VA's rating but not vice versa...

rover,

For now - you've won !

Don't worry about the effective date - till you get the decision

and the retro hits - you can always NOD the ED.

BUT, for the record I'm thinking that your C&P exams done in Feb 2013

got you increased to 100 percent and this would prevent the ED of the

100 percent from going back to the Dec 2010 date.

Same thing as a staged rating per medical evidence of current level

of disability.

Also, this now also provides you with full dental care at your VAMC

plus Chapter 35 for dependents and some other great benefits you will need to check into

also probably some additional state benefits.

Retro will be good - spend wisely.

This weekend, my son will submit Chapter 35 application so he can collect full time college monthly rate at $987.00 per month. His college level studies started Sep 2012.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use