Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange Confirmed Use And Storage Fort Greely Alaska

Rate this question

Capt.

Question

Hello All,

Here is another document for those trying to service connect Agent Orange to Fort Greely Alaska. Not that there is not documentation already and from ARCHIVES here, mostly from my research over the last 10 years and other Hadit members, but this is more documentation to help not just myself but others. Please read the report and look at PAGE 9 at the bottom,,,. There is also definitive recognition to the Nuclear Waste contamination. As always NEVER GIVE UP . God Bless, C.C.

http://www.smdcen.us/rabfga/docs/HRR/FGLY00091.pdf

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

6 answers to this question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
On 3/27/2023 at 1:04 PM, mrosencrans said:

The file won't open.  Do you have a copy of the pdf?  We're trying to connect exposure for my dad's service

The link to the PDF is about 10 years old. The original site hosting it may have disabled the link. I checked archive.org and the link has not been cataloged. Capt. C has not been online here for about 8 years...

Unfortunately, I do not have any additional info outside of some web sites casually mentioning both greely and orange, but not in relation to each other. Other members here might have info, but you could always submit a Freedom of Information Act request asking the VA to provide any info they may have on AO being present at Greely.

• HadIt.com Elder
On 4/3/2023 at 3:57 PM, Vync said:

The link to the PDF is about 10 years old. The original site hosting it may have disabled the link. I checked archive.org and the link has not been cataloged. Capt. C has not been online here for about 8 years...

Unfortunately, I do not have any additional info outside of some web sites casually mentioning both greely and orange, but not in relation to each other. Other members here might have info, but you could always submit a Freedom of Information Act request asking the VA to provide any info they may have on AO being present at Greely.

Brian, the good Captain is doing well. As of this day, the VA still will not admit any AO use at Fort Greeley. The only things that has succeeded are some 112/Shad issues based on the Elk Hunt Phase 1 test subjects and even those are extremely rare since there are not a lot of them still alive.

Capt., my hat is off for the work you do for the Veteran's. I look at that picture of you and I see me in 1970 as I went to the promise land.

Hello SP4,,,Thank you for those kind words. I feel like I have to do something ,,,not just for myself but for those friends and loved ones gone from the effects of chemical exposures or bullets. I just can't stand by and do nothing and any help or encouragement I can give any Veteran may come at a time that could either save their life or understand and make plans for their recovery or treatment to get better. Those of us dying from this stuff and dealing with diseases that are rare and not common to the general public is something that a Veteran sometimes cannot understand. And of course getting so sick that he or she cannot continue to try and fight to get better or even worse, their not taking their health issues serious and dying because of no treatment or denied benefits by VA.

I will continue to try and research and gather to Archive here whatever I can and to help any Veteran I can along the way. We are all in this together and cannot leave anyone behind. Take care SP4 and remember to NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

C.C., continue your fight to help these veterans from all wars. Chemical exposure is a bullet that is silent, but so deadly. There is Veterans that did not go to Vietnam that has been infected with this chemical disease. Your job is so far from being done, YOU take care and NEVER GIVE UP.

God Bless