Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu C&p Exam, Increase On Current Sc, Filing For Increase.

Rate this question

indyman

Question

During my C&P for TDIU, a worsening SC condition was noted. One has worsened and the other was new. Lower PN was worse, and upper PN was found as underlying to Carpal Tunnel bilaterally. I do not think the reviewers or RVSR's will pick up on this either intentionally, or just overlook it. If denied TDIU and I file NOD, do I have to wait a year to file for increased SC condition or newly found condition? And can I use the NP report done for the TDIU exam even though it was missed? Or, should I file a CUE? I have also thought of the 21-526ez for the new SC and worsened SC. My upper PN was rated at moderate, and lower PN at Moderately Severe. I also wear afo's and use a cane to walk. The NP caught the cane part, but only mentioned the afo's as braces. Both these items are a true indication of a worsening disability, but what kind of weight does this have. Thanks for any info in advance.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

If you are denied TDIU I would add new claims for increase for the worsening upper PN. I would keep the TDIU appeal separate from new claims PN I think. What is your TDIU claim for?

LPN, DMII, UPN (found on C&P), HTN, Tinnitus, Clavicle, Ankle, Scars, and (Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis,)( which were also on C&P exam) Dexa Scan in Feb confirmed Osteoporosis. DMII 20%, HTN 20%, LPN Bilateral 10% each, Clavicle 10%, Ankle 10%, Scars 10%, Tinitus 10%. Afo's, hearing aids, carpel tunnel wrist braces and many meds for HTN, DMII.

• HadIt.com Elder

Go for it! Never hurts to try.

US Navy Vet 1983-1989
*** Won the fight.

Fought the VA 1988 - 1996
Fought the SSA 1994 - 2002

Hadit member since 1996