Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Else....

Rate this question

rpowell01

Question

Anyone else get moved backed one step? I was moved from Review of Evidence to Gathering of Evidence and of course this causes them to change Estimated Claim Completion Date: 12/25/2013 to 06/22/2014.

I am wondering if or how many people had their claims moved back after Shineski announced the "pretermination decisions.....

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Stealth, mine did the same today. Went from gathering evidence to pending decision approval back to gathering of evidence.

It's done this at least two other times within the last 12 momths. What's going on with these people?

Had both my C&P exams. One from MH said I can work which doesn't make a difference to me because it's not MH I put in a IU for. Had the other C&P this past Friday and will be getting the report on Thursday, hopefully. But some good to know is that this past Friday's C&P was done by no other, an ARNP. So I am hoping Dr. Bash's IMO trumps her stuff. It better and its suppose to.

They should rename the C&P Exams to C&P denial Exams....The only favorable C&P exam I have had in what, 16-17 years now, was the MH exam a couple of years ago. The rest were unfavorable and heck I still remember my first one. I remember the Doctor (who could barely speak ENGLISH) telling me "I don't see nothing wrong with you"....Oh boy that pissed me off so bad that I didn't even go to the second one. But the VA still found evidence in my CFile to SCd me. Funny thing is these days none of the examiners see anything in the CFile for some reason. I can show you how they manipulate the CFile and purposely leave things out when its in there. Its evident the VA doesn't give a poop scoop about the veterans and this is what I have come to learn....

Edited by rpowell01

rpowell. I second that. They don't care about the veterans, they just see us as a different breed of people, that once belong to the Arm forces, which was something they never did, and so they blame us for their failures.

Edited by aggie54

well cham1968, I live near Columbus, GA. and the test was done by a QTC contract Psychologist in Columbus Ga. My C&P for hypertension was done by a QTC doctor in an emergency care clinic or in Columbus Ga. The Doctor in the emergency care clinic was a major in the army and he was the Post Major General doctor when he was in the army . BOTH RE RETIRED NOW

They changed mine from gathering of evidences to decision approval. They then changed the completion date back a couple months.

vet12