VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Va Pain Medication Policy

Rate this topic

I am so frustrated with this. But, more importantly what can I and we do about it. I read post after post submitted by vets. On a number of topics. I have submitted my posts till I'm blue in the face. I now feel that me and my fellow vets are doing little more than bitching unless we take action. But, where do we begin? I am asking for others to get behind me on this so we can be heard. I don't know where to start other than to ask here. I see a petition online that needs 200 signatures in order to be sent to the VA. It's a great start, but it needs to be polished.  But, it shows that somebody is trying something and that's great. So please if anyone would like to try for change please let me know. We need to be such pains in the asses and in the public eye that we will be taken seriously. Don't be fooled when we are battling politicians and government bureaucrats it will be tough. So let's stop bitching and start doing.

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't think we veterans have a pot to piss in  when it comes to changing regulations, congressman might make a nibble at it but in my opinion the VA is going to have there Barking Dogs up front on the firing line.

Look what happen in Chicago VMC Recently ...It won't get any worse than that.

jmo

.......................Buck 

Edited by Buck52

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
10 hours ago, Buck52 said:

I don't think we veterans have a pot to piss in  when it comes to changing regulations, congressman might make a nibble at it but in my opinion the VA is going to have there Barking Dogs up front on the firing line.

Look what happen in Chicago VMC Recently ...It won't get any worse than that.

jmo

.......................Buck 

A couple of months ago, the DEA again said they will not relax the rules on medical marijuana. They still consider it a schedule 1 controlled substance with "no accepted medical use".

The DEA puts the brakes on certain opiates and the VA caves in.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yep Ain't that the truth Vync!

• 8 months later...

What their doing is Patient Profiling, its not just the VA, its everyone who suffers from severe chronic pain.  My doctor at one point wanted to put me on morphine. 

What the VA does if you bitch about it or threaten to sue them is flag your record and make statments in your record that your a violent drug addict.