VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Painful Process Ends In Some $Uccess...

Rate this topic

SergeantQ

Thanks harley it's the waiting that kills me but I don't have a choice. Thanks for the encouragement too because i'm discouraged and in a bad space right now. Trying to remember the good.

• 2 months later...

Regarding 20 percent rating for damaged knees. See above for recap of the situation...

okay so you guys... A great deal of you suggested the hubby obtain an independent medical review... He did; including he obtained radiology reports that further indicates limited mobility and limited flexion. I am ready to submit.

Now, here is the question because all of a sudden my VSR is not exactly sure which way we should proceed... Since he obtained the rating/compensation this year in June 4, 2013 my VSR thinks it's too soon to submit this new evidence. What should I do. Should we file for an increase, file an appeal or just wait a year? I don't know, I am just so frustrated right now, I just wanna cry but that won't help. Tell me what to do guys... Hit me here at Thadine.quick@va.gov

• 6 months later...

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED... Thanks all who responded to me about my claim... Submitting the IMO worked! we filed for an increase from 20% for his knees and ended up getting 70 increase%.... Ain't GOD good!!!!!!!! So, never give up. Keep fighting and keep pushing. Don't get discouraged. Hold on! It's a long wait but when your ship comes in it's going to be worth it.

Luv u all,

T

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED... Thanks all who responded to me about my claim... Submitting the IMO worked! we filed for an increase from 20% for his knees and ended up getting 70 increase%.... Ain't GOD good!!!!!!!! So, never give up. Keep fighting and keep pushing. Don't get discouraged. Hold on! It's a long wait but when your ship comes in it's going to be worth it.

Luv u all,

T

Congratulations on the increase Thadine :)

Shyne-I

Edited by Shyne-I

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use