Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Healthe Vet Prescription Refill And History

Rate this topic

• In Memoriam

I have been using MyHealthevet since it started about 5 or 6 years ago without any problems. I like that fact that I can get my medical history for several years on the site.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use healthevet all the time to order my refills. Never had a problem. The only issue is whenever I run out of refills. Then you have to call the 1-800 and request for your PCP or whoever to refill the prescription.

I was using the Secured Messaging until my PCP told me I really needed to see MH for my Anxiety. I told him my Anxiety didn't have anything to do with the fact that I was being properly treated. As soon as I mentioned about sending a letter to my Senator he orders all the tests that should have been done last September after the results of an MRI.

heathe vet is good IMO.

Edited by rpowell01

I have been using MyHealthevet since it started about 5 or 6 years ago without any problems. I like that fact that I can get my medical history for several years on the site.

For a few months the medical history has been disabled. Can you currently download all DOD and VA records? Not the VCAA Continuity records but the other one. I sent them a message about this and they said they knew and was working on it. It has been well over 4-5 months now and today it still doesnt work.