VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

36 Ct Indictment Today Against Former Vamc Director

Berta

Former Veterans Affairs director indicted on 36 counts accusing him of conspiracy, accepting bribes and kickbacks

In PART:

CLEVELAND, Ohio “The former director of the Louis Stokes VA Medical Center accepted bribes and kickbacks from crooked electrical contractor Michael Forlani in exchange for favorable information that helped Forlani receive VA contracts, according to a 36-count indictment released today. “

http://www.cleveland.com/countyincrisis/index.ssf/2013/06/former_veterans_affairs_direct_1.html

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

IG-Supermax.jpg

• HadIt.com Elder

He will go to a country club to enjoy a lavish vacation, play golf and eat better than we do.

J

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

After reading Berta's post, I just could not resist posting that picture of the supermax prison. ph34r.png

I have a feeling that this guy was targeted because:

1. He's a dirtbag and deserves it

2. So the VA leadership can look tough

Berta,

This is just beyond words, but what a Scum Bag!!

Vync,

I just love your map of the Super Max Facility!

When David worked at the prison, he would have some inmates that would complain about almost anything and they thought that they had such a bad life at the facility. Hey, when you end up being incarcerated, it is not supposed to be like you were on a cruise ship! When some of these inmates ended up being transferred to the Super Max, I bet you they thought that the "old" place was not so bad after all! Then, it probably felt like the "old" place had been more of a "country club" facility and they had it pretty good there. Now, they are stuck at the Max Facility. Oh, woe is me!!

Basser,

I think that they should make the inmates work and not sit around in the multi- purpose room or in their own cell and watch tv. Sure, they have to pay a very big premium to purchase a tv or whatever for their cell, but just strip down their cell to the bare bones and nothing more.....WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

Jerrel,

Just take them out to the court square and do like they use to do in the old wild west days!

I will get off of my soap box now! Good evening now.

Celia