VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success!

Rate this topic

WhyMista

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy to hear about this ESP after us having our talks last night your prayers & patience were answered right on time !!!! I could use a new MacBook Pro but I'm too frugal to buy one just yet lol. Man I'm so happy for you. Thank you for sharing & making me smile today. Also thank you for your service !! You deserve all you've obtained :-)

I just got a macbook air. They are expensive but you can't beat the battery life and ease of use plus its not as if I really spend my money on anything in general lol. Its definitely nice and to think had I not been homeless and desperate back in 2011 I'd have never applied. We both finally got what we earned and thanks for your service as well!

Congratulations,

It is so good to see so many veterans with success stories here lately!!

It is nice to see that. I was excited for others and then bam mines comes in. I was pleasantly surprised as I wasn't expecting anything until late august early september then I decided to check ebenefits and the payment and it was there. Whats surprising is that I only gave them my direct deposit information on the 19th and they said my first payment via direct deposit wouldn't be till august.

Its nice being able to finally be self sufficient again

Random question and I couldn't think of a proper place to ask it so I figured I'd try here. Do we get some form of ID that shows we are disabled veterans? I ask because certain services like train fare, tickets to certain events etc give discounts or make accommodations for people who are disabled.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use