• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success!

Rate this topic

WhyMista

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI @WhyMista I am so cheap I got my mid 2009 MacBook Pro a new battery today I'll wait until this one dies completely before I give apple any more money. Just wanted to check in and see if you got your motorcycle yet ?? Ttyl

FYI @WhyMista I am so cheap I got my mid 2009 MacBook Pro a new battery today I'll wait until this one dies completely before I give apple any more money. Just wanted to check in and see if you got your motorcycle yet ?? Ttyl

I got the air because my other laptop was completely done, hard drive was going out and battery didn't hold a charge. I'll be getting one of two either tomorrow or saturday. Ones an 09 triumph daytona 675 the other is a '12 D675.

C360_2013-06-28-14-16-07-955_org_zpse906

C360_2013-06-28-14-17-13-192_zps768a0d77

Got her today an 09

Love that bike lol !! I don't know how to ride plus i'm an organ donor I don't want to donate my body parts too early smile.png How do you hold that bike up ???ph34r.png

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use