VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this topic

Dingo

Post traumatic stress disorder with major depressive disorder, obstructive sleep apnea with asthma, rhinitis, chronic otitis externa, left and right upper extremity neuropathy, paralysis of the ulnar nerves, left and right lower extremity radiculopathy, paralysis of the sciatic nerves, degenerative disc and joint disease cervical spine (C5/C6), degenerative disc disease lumbar spine status post fusion (L5/S1), urinary incontinence associated with degenerative disc disease lumbar spine status post fusion, complications from multiple surgeries at L5/S1 (i.e. erectile dysfunction, loss of use of a creative organ and bowel and bladder dysfunction), rheumatoid arthritis (atrophic), auditory canal disease, tinnitus, gout, left and right lower extremity varicosities, and epididymitis status post hydrocele, my original award was 90%, three years later, now 100% P&T. Just kept resubmitting the same records but I had to highlight and use sticky notes to point out where the stuff was documented cause the VA kept saying it wasn't in my records. Don't let the bastards beat you down. We can win if we keep fighting.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!! Congrats!!! You are right it is sad that you have to keep submitting the same information to get some resolution... Great work!!!

Another amazing adjudication !!! Congrats Be sure to look up your state benefits for your 100 % Thank you for your service & thank you for sharing. smile.png

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use