VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rip Testvet

navydoc2

When I first discovered hadit in '07. I was at a loss as to how to proceed and honestly if I wanted to go forward with fighting the VA. It was at that moment that I read some of Testvets post. It inspired me to keep up the fight. Its with a heavy heart that I thank this tireless veteran for all that he has done. He along with a few of the elders are the reason I'm 100% service connected today. Thank you Mike my you rest in peace. My condolences go out to the family and the broad numbers of vets he's touched along the way. Thank you sir and God bless.

/doc

Edited by navydoc2

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Michael Bailey's battle was not in vein. He was an amazing advocate who fought as tough of a VA fight I have ever seen.

He did some SVR shows so when we get it together, We are going to have a TestVet salute and loop his SVR archives. I also plan on burning a CD of his show and send to his family as a Gift.

JBAsser

It was posted on another site that we had in common. It said he had a heart attack October 1st.

Edited by navydoc2

Michael Bailey's battle was not in vein. He was an amazing advocate who fought as tough of a VA fight I have ever seen.

He did some SVR shows so when we get it together, We are going to have a TestVet salute and loop his SVR archives. I also plan on burning a CD of his show and send to his family as a Gift.

JBAsser

Yes he was jbass, that would be a great tribute.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use