VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tribute To Michael G Bailey From Hadit.com And Svr Radio.

jbasser

• HadIt.com Elder

The loss of Testvet hit us pretty hard. The ones that knew him knew that he was a fierce advocate.

Mike Bailey was more than just a Hadit Member, He also was a long time VBN member. His advice over the years earned the respect of not only the thousands of members of Hadit, but the membership of VBN as well.

Testvet did a series of SVR interviews with the SVR Broadcast crew both before and after SVR's partnership with Hadit.

Jerrel and I plan to designate one day this coming week to make it Michael G Bailey (Testvet) Day. We will loop all of these shows the entire day in rememberance of our dear departed friend.

Once we are done, We have asked the Producer to take these archived shows and burn them to a CD to be presented to the Bailey Family.

I think the ability to hear his voice any time they want to will ease the burden of their loss. It will not take away the pain, but it will ease the burden and allow time to take its place as he transitions into a cherished memory for all.

John Stacy AKA BAsser.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is so sweet jbasser. Your post gave me goosebumps.

As my husband had a terminal illness, I have no idea why I didn't think to get a bunch of recordings of his voice and so I wouldn't have to keep calling his voice mail just to hear him.

Edited by free_spirit_etc

• HadIt.com Elder

We have decided to do this on Wednesday starting with th SVR Radio Show as a tribute to Testvet.

The Show starts at 10 eastern 9 am central.

We will loop this and testvets SVR shows afterward.

I hope everyone can listen. I will send Carlie and Tbird the call in number.

If anyone else wants to call in, contact me by PM.

Basser

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use