Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Turn

Rate this topic

infantry10

I am SO happy for you!!!

I haven't had time to get on here much this week... but have been hoping to hear good news!

Thanks free! I had wondered where you were this week. I'm hoping you too will have great news to share soon!

Thank you all! This mistake the VA had made put my family in so much hardship! We all had gotten comfortable at the pay we were receiving and I admit, I took it for granted. This has opened my eyes to many things I had overlooked. Never again! I will never see things in the same sight as before. Counting my blessing today, tomorrow and forever! Thank you Hadit!!

Well now you will be able to pay the bills.

EVIDENCE and correct application of Laws and Regs . . .

that's what prevails and makes WINS in the VBA claims process.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Congrats!

100% - Tricuspid regurgitation (claimed as cardiovascular disease, cardiomyopathy, and RVF), 60% - Pulmonary Vascular Disease
40% - Chronic venous stasis edema, right lower extremity, 40% - Chronic venous stasis edema, left lower extremity, 30% - Depressive Disorder

0% - scar, right leg ulceration, 0% - scar, left leg ulceration, 0% - scar secondary to pulmonary embolization, status post inferior cava filter implantation

0% - SMC (K-1) loss of use of a creative organ, SMC (S-1) - Entitled to special monthly compensation under 38 U.S.C. 1114, subsection (s) and 38 CFR 3.350(i)

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use