• donate-be-a-hero.png

"appeal Is Possible, Decision Notification Sent

Rate this topic

penmar

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, penmar, when my husband received his 100% rating, it still said "appeal is possible". Fingers crossed for you!!

So found the AB8 letters, says I get 90% combined. I only seen the actual percentage numbers once, can not find them again. The amount did not reflect my spouse? No check, no paper work yet. Was waiting to post when I had the matter in hand you know? Thank you for all of the support and I will put some numbers down as soon as I can see them again. I do believe that for those of us and our families that have been through all of this, we really should get something more than a paycheck. I am going to check myself into a rehab soon and try to kick the alcohol problem. Thank you all again for helping us through this.

Mark

Very happy for you penmar!!! Hope you are able to take a deep breath and enjoy your victory...Best of luck going forward.

LC

if you want to see your percentages for each claimed contention go to start a new claim answer the first 6 pages or so then you get to the disabilities listed and their percentages after you get your info you can cancel the new claim or just wait a year and it will delete automatically

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use