Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Exam Is Monday... Please Help

Rate this topic

Inkster

I was stationed with two Navy Vets that went insane. 1 E-7 killed his Wife with a Govt Pen that I issued him, WTH. Then another E-6 shot his wife in the Head with a Shotgun, then slept next to her in their bed for 2 days before the Law found out. God Bless to all us Vets, for as long as we win the War, the Battles wont matter in the end.

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

Hate it when people game the system, really do.

Everyone is against people trying to "game" the system.

That is something we never encourage.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

It is very sad , I've even seen people in the waiting room at the green team laughing it up on their phone and when their name is called they immediately put on a depressive face ... It kills me that there are veterans that play the system.

Gamers are a drop in the bucket compared to the other fraud, waste & abuse both in and out of our military.

I am far more concerned with those who are struggling and not getting the help they deserve in a reasonable time period.

"According to his lawsuit, the Army denied his temporary disability claim in part because the nurse who helped treat him failed to check boxes on paperwork indicating whether he was personally familiar with the limitations that the injury had created.

Spokane police said they received a 911 call Tuesday evening from a man indicating he was suicidal, had weapons and wanted law enforcement officers to kill him.

Moments later, deputies say he made a threatening move and they opened fire."

He is identified as 23-year-old Jedadiah Zillmer.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2014/feb/12/spokane-despondent-armed-vet-killed-after-chase/

and other sources.

Edited by Notorious Kelly

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes, the fraud against vets tops the fraud vets do by a mile. 100% compensation rate for a vet and his wife is below median family income by $10,000. If our compensation was increased by 50% next week it would not be enough. We went for a couple of years with no cola and this year just 1.5%. I can tell you that my bills for insurance, food, gas and all the rest did not go up just 1.5%.

kelly and John...thanks for posting the real truth abt the real waste and abuse. there is another abuse and outihht lie perpetrated by the DHS and other agencies, that cast vets in an outrageous evil way...methodically undrr and devalued.

Subvet - 90%

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use