VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Lawyer Called And Said My Ssdi Claim Has Been Approved!

Rate this topic

Navy04

congrats my navy brethren, I can attest to getting recently approved for SSDi, that it is more relief. It is still peanuts $$ in the grand scheme of things but anything will help. Make sure you have filed for TDIU as well if not an increase just to 100%. I just read my c&P and they recommended TDIU. so I wait.

I'm not trying to hijack your thread. I congratulate you on your recent success. Keep fighting the good fight and seek help.

semper fidelis

USMC,

Thanks for your kind words and support. I wont get rich on my Disabilities, atleast it helps. By the looks of my Recent C&P Reports, I should easily be 100% very soon. I still have 5 or 6 secondary conditions to submit with an FDC when my current claim is complete. I would rather be Schedular 100% than IU, my good friend died Christmas Eve and he was 65% SC, and 100% IU, and his wife lost all his benefits, and she is having to apply for his benefits. She lost her RV and Truck already. She is in her 60s, and retired last summer from a Hospital, and now she had to go back, making only 200 a week. Thanks again guys for all your support and kind words. I still have not received a Letter or call from the SSA, confirming my Approved SSDI. When I call the 800 #, they just tell me that I should receive info soon, and that they are not allowed to tell me over the phone, WTH!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use