Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

God Is Great!

Rate this topic

rpowell01

Right on the dot 63Sierra. At times I loose focus on what is really important. Definitely have to keep a watchful eye on the shannanagans of the VA. The system is not perfect and will always fall short in what it should do. Regulations and law will prevail, eventually. Truth will set people's moral compass the way it should. I still will continue to believe that.

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r:

The best thing I found was not to dwell on the issue in your body. Just live your life as much as you can to the fullest and enjoy each day because tomorrow has never been promised to none of us. I came to this conclusion after I was denied last year. Life is too short and more important than to allow these clowns at the ROs to get into your heads. Trust me, I am a first hand product of allowing them to do this. I am not upset they didn't give me the P&T because I know its going to happen in the near future at BVA; they will give me 100% scheduler with P&T or just add P&T to my TDIU.

Just keep your head up and look ahead and don't ponder on your medical issues.

Congrats, rpowell01!!

100% - Tricuspid regurgitation (claimed as cardiovascular disease, cardiomyopathy, and RVF), 60% - Pulmonary Vascular Disease
40% - Chronic venous stasis edema, right lower extremity, 40% - Chronic venous stasis edema, left lower extremity, 30% - Depressive Disorder

0% - scar, right leg ulceration, 0% - scar, left leg ulceration, 0% - scar secondary to pulmonary embolization, status post inferior cava filter implantation

0% - SMC (K-1) loss of use of a creative organ, SMC (S-1) - Entitled to special monthly compensation under 38 U.S.C. 1114, subsection (s) and 38 CFR 3.350(i)

Anger and frustration seem to get in the way of me seeing the big picture. I can't honestly say that I am one of the really messed up vets on here that are and should be rated 100% or P/T. I'm not in good shape by no means but I can 't still stand on my own to feet, mostly. My hands are shot, but I can still use them to type and somewhat do my daily tasks. In all it really boils down to mind over matter. If you knock yourself out from the start of the gate I don't think you will be successful in defeating whatever stands in your way. It is imperative that your self talk, your reason for pursuing anything in life, keeps you focused and on task.

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r:

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use