VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Gulf War 2012-2013 Report

Rate this question

pacmanx1

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

did u get the 2014 report yet/i got mine yesterday it says right on the report if the condition you have is on the presumptive list. YOU DO NOT NEED PROOF A CONNECTION BETWEEN ILNESS AND THIER MILLITARY SERVICE IN SOUTHEAST ASIA . PERIOD.

Yes, I got my march 2014 several days ago in the mail. I have gotten them ever since I had my GW exam and I signed up for the registry. The doctor that did my GW exam said I have most to all the symptoms but when I filed my claims I was denied. My only help was I got really sick while I was on active duty so my VA and private doctors reviewed my SMR and they connected my symptoms directly to my military service records. VA approved most of my claims and denied some which are still on appeal. I was awarded 100% scheduler and then VA called me and ask would I drop all my appeals. Of course I said no. I still want the conditions service connected just in case one of them cause my death.

God is great.

did u get the 2014 report yet/i got mine yesterday it says right on the report if the condition you have is on the presumptive list. YOU DO NOT NEED PROOF A CONNECTION BETWEEN ILNESS AND THIER MILLITARY SERVICE IN SOUTHEAST ASIA . PERIOD.

63Sierra. I got no such report from them. I asked for the findings. I even got the report from the FOI office. I think it was a joke to be honest with you. Sort of like when they do a C&P exam. They are supposed to go over all the records but they don't. Deniability. I agree with you though. It was a big experiment if you want to call it that. They have done this in the past for decades. Atomic war, Vietnam, Gulf War, you name the conflict, there is something always lurking in the background and it takes decades to prove it. But I take comfort that there are so many of us. They WILL NOT SILENCE US ALL. So help me they won't silence me. I'm fighting and I'm taking names. They WILL acknowledge and follow the LAW, follow REGULATION and factor ALL the evidence.