VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cant Believe It!

Rate this topic

WaStvet

Okay I just want to start out by sayig thanks to the few people who had input when I started in thia site which has barely been since late February. I started my claim in May last year and ebennefits said it wasnt started til June but whatever. Anyway I didn't know about ebennefits until I hear about it in this site.. curious as to wjere my claim was I made an account. So in February I saw my claim in Gathering Evidence-phase.. not a shocker I was told could take years.. so then after my C&P for bilateral hearing loss and ptsd in February and after sending in personal stressor stories. I found out my claim was at (evidence under review) then mid march after checking almost every three days I saw it move to prep for decision. Then yesterday I looked and couldn't believe it had jumped again to pending decision approval. So today like an hour ago I looked again (could it be my lucky day I thoight to myself. .) And you wpnt believe it but my claim was complete. 60%. Expecting the BBE (mythical big brown envelope I always read about) hopefully next week! Goodluck everyone.

One more thing.. Office was in Seattle in case anyone was wondering. Have a great weekend super excited vet here 3X iraq tour + combat tested.

Congratulation on your win Marine. It shouldn't be much longer before you receive the brown envelope.

Anyway, keep an eye on your bank deposits. You might get a big surprise very soon.

Semper Fi.

Aggie

Congratulation on your win Marine. It shouldn't be much longer before you receive the brown envelope.

Anyway, keep an eye on your bank deposits. You might get a big surprise very soon.

Semper Fi.

Aggie

Thanks sooo much u guys on the site are really awesome people!!!

Congrats, and glad to see claim finally picked up the pace.

Thanks brother I know ur due any time good luck brother

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use